1.Don't be selfish, do it for others, not for yourself if you don't believe in it.
If you get infected … your body becomes an incubator for mutations.Vaccines protect me from you. That’s why we have these things.” If the desease mutate any vaccinated person is no longer protected and puts us all at risk
2. Herd Immunity, Some people cannot have vaccine for health reason and we need the vaccine for them, herd immunity makes them protected.
|If children aren’t vaccinated, they can spread disease to other children who are too young to be vaccinated or to people with weakened immune systems, such as transplant recipients and people with cancer. This could result in long-term complications and even death for these vulnerable people.|
3. Vaccine-preventable diseases, such as measles, mumps, and whooping cough, are still a threat. They continue to infect U.S. children, resulting in hospitalizations and deaths every year. Even Polio has made a comeback and unvaccinated people are a huge risk to increase the chance of an epidemic.
4. If many parents decide to not vaccinate their child, thats when an outbreak can occure and put everyone else at risk of death.
5.Vaccine have help eradicate a lot of Deadly. Smallpox and rinderpest have been completely eradicated. Polio only have near 5000 new case per year mostly in third worl country.
saddly Anti-vaxxers have single-handedly brought back measles.
6.Vaccine does not cause autism,... i repear VACCINE DOES NOT CAUSE AUTISM.
This began when Andrew Wakefield and 12 of his coworker published a study showing a link between both. Funny part is 10 out of 13 member have now retracted their statement saying they were falsified. Andrew Wakefield was also descredited. Dr. Amy Price also said : In areas of low vaccines there are no lower rates of autism just more dead or disabled children.
Related Scientific ArticlesTaylor LE, Swerdfeger AL, Eslick GD. Vaccines are not associated with autism: An evidence-based meta-analysis of case-control and cohort studies. Vaccine. 2014 June;32(29):3623–3629.
Schechter R, Grether JK. Continuing increases in autism reported to California’s developmental services system: Mercury in retrograde. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2008;65:19-24.
Institute of Medicine. Immunization Safety Review. Vaccines and Autism Board of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, Institute of Medicine (National Academy Press, Washington, DC, 2004).
Hviid A, Stellfeld M, Wohlfahrt J, Melbye M. Association between thimerosal-containing vaccine and autism[PDF – 145 KB]. JAMA. 2003;290:1763–6.
Madsen KM, Hviid A, Vestergaard M, Schendel D, Wohlfahrt J, et al. A population-based study of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination and autism. N Engl J Med. 2002;347 (19):1477–1482.
Ball L, Ball R, Pratt RD.An assessment of thimerosal in childhood vaccines. Pediatrics. 2001;107:1147–1154.
Joint statement of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the United States Public Health Service (USPHS). Pediatrics. 1999;104:568–9.
7. Aluminum and mercury
we are exposed to aluminum all the time, babies already contain aluminum in their body when they are born . Aluminum is not dangerous as an adjuvent in vaccine. the dose are too small to be considered toxic. The dose is what makes the poison. the aluminum present amounts to about 0.125 mg per dose, which is way less than the average 7 to 10 mg the average human consumes every day. And even though the mercury used in vaccines is also negligible, it was removed from almost all childhood vaccines in 2001 after public outrage
8. the deseases that vaccine protect us from ARE dangerous, thinking that it is not would be awefully wrong. Vaccine have been so effective that people forgot how Deadly measle and polio was.
9. Even if there was a link to do between autism and vaccine ( WHICH THEIR ISN'T ) i would rather have an autistic child than a dead child... to have the arrogance of thinking that autism is worse than measle, polio, small pox and even death of thousands of child is astonishing and uterly disgusting.
10. Vaccines are SAFE :
11. Infant immune system is way stronger than you might think.
In theory a baby would have the ability to respond to around 10,000 vaccines at once because of their antibodies and would only use up slightly more than 0.1% of a baby’s immune capacity. scientists believe this capacity is purely theoretical. The immune system could never truly be overwhelmed because the cells in the system are constantly being replenished. babies are exposed to countless bacteria and viruses every day, and immunizations are negligible in comparison.
Though there are more vaccinations than ever before, today’s vaccines are far more efficient. Small children are actually exposed to fewer immunologic components overall than children in past décades. https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/vaccine-myths-debunked/
for a more article i really enjoyed these :
for the sake of humanity, PLEASE VACCINATE