Sunday, May 1, 2016

Asymetrical twist


This is part of my latest collection of design. I'm still discovering my style but i'm getting the hang of it.

This is my first post on this blog and I don't know yet where i'm going with this. I feel that there are so many Beauty guru on the internet and I don't wanna do the same as everyone so I thought maybe, JUST maybe I could do something different by showing design no one have seen before so I will publish my collections and designs on this blog only and I have signed them all so you know its mine with time.

I might also do other kind of articles with time, maybe beauty tips and fashion OOTD depending on what you guys like.

Thank you for supporting me xox




And for those of you that wanna look cute this summer chekout this website it's been my fav for years now and now you can have 40 to 45%off check it out and tell me how you feel about it.

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment